Plan The Delivery Or removal Route.
* Check the dimension of the spa, the width of the gate, doors and sidewalks, If stairs please let us know how many, and will be going up or down.
*It might be necessary to remove a gate or partially remove a fence in order to provide an unobstructed passageway to the installation location.
* Are there protruding gas meters, water meters, A/C units, which will cause obstructions along the removal or delivery path to your yard?
*Check for low roof eaves,overhanging branches,or rain gutters that can be an obstruction to overhead clearance.
If your spa is getting relocated, delivered or removed by Spa Movers Bay Area Here are some suggestions in order prior to delivery or removal of the spa.
1. Turn the switch off from the main box if the spa is 220v or unplug the cable if the spa is 110v.
2. Please drain the spa.
3. Please move your car or boat if is on the way.
4. please let us know if there is anything on the way that can not be removed and you are concern it may get damaged so we can be extra careful with it, such as (plants, sprinklers, your lawn etc,)
5. Please remove anything that can be on the way (garbage containers, patio furniture, dog house, shed, etc.)6. Please stay out of the way when delivery or removal of the spa, we’ll love to have your company but away from the spa in movement. Insurance reasons : )
Our service also includes :
* We will disconnect the spa, secure the wires
* Remove and re install section of the fence
* Remove and re install the cover lifter
* Assist you with crane service, helicopter service if required .
Feel free to call if you have any question at all ( 408) 903- 8633 Thank you.